A quickie post, just found a picture of some of my MAM blocks....!!!!! But I purposefully picked the strips that were similar.Of course many of my scraps ARE the same colors. I refuse to buy imported American fabrics...when I can use perfectly good...South African geometrics!And they are in limited colors...brown, navy, red and deep green. The thick, heavy schwe-schwe also comes in burgundy...but it has to laundered so many times to make colorfast and softer!I avoid it. But these will go with some orphan navy and gold stuff from several other quilts! That I pulled out of the cupboards last week. Haven't started anything concrete..but it will come in time. IT HAS TO!!!!!
- ► 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (45)
- ► 2008 (53)
- Stripping on Fridays!!!!!
- How does my garden grow...and quilts?
- The MOUNTAIN KINGDOM and progress on the Baltimore...
- I hate unsewing.....
- Baltimore and so much more!
- I don't mean to be envious....but.....
- MAM blocks in progress....and so it goes
- Finished Baltimore Cherry Block...whew!!!
- Finally got some quilt photos...Orphan and stash b...
- Where can it be?????? And other questions????
- Another typically South African adventure.....
- Thanks for the quilt books....and other things.......
- ▼ September (12)