Since dd is due on Friday, its a good thing I got all fish sewed on to quilt.I was prepared to add turtle, octopus..and dd said it is fine the way it is. So now planning the quilting. Got some lovely thread(Japanese) in variagated sea colors...which will be used to quilt. Hoping to get quilt sandwich put together tomorrow...do a little practice machine quilting...then off to the races! Still have a few other things to sew up for crib...like bed skirt and rocker pillow covers.We decided to use the leftover fish fabric for pillows. Thanks for the kind comments and the suggestions...think waves and bubbles might be a wonderful thing to try. Still have to set off quilt with thin black border..then more batik fabric.It looked good....earlier but too tired to cut black strips tonight. Be back later.
- ► 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (45)
- Finished Under the sea quilt!!! SNOW Days.
- Update on Under the sea quilt.... and photo of my ...
- Under the sea update....as in almost done!
- Under the sea quilt....and Taegu South Korea
- Dorothy we definitely aren't in Kansas anymore.......
- LOST but FOUND!!!!!!! Luck of the Irish!!!!
- Here we go again!!!!!!! HolyCrap tornadoes in Febr...
- Hard to say goodbye....
- ▼ February (8)