taken during cherry blossom season that I
took.The blooms were gorgeous. I did enjoy seeing the gardens...and other things there. We were so lucky to make it there at just the right time. It was cold and rainy...and some of the yellow dust from China did catch us...but the trip was so informative. My dad served in Korea, and talked of rice paddies...and not much else. But the transformation was unbelievable.Technology was evident everywhere....of course in the city so was the sewer odor! Wonder if NYC has that odor also? The city we were in most of the time, was in the south.... Taegu....about 3 million people. So maybe that is why the smell was evident when you passed near the grates.Not sure. Will share more later. Must get sewing.
- ► 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (45)
- Finished Under the sea quilt!!! SNOW Days.
- Update on Under the sea quilt.... and photo of my ...
- Under the sea update....as in almost done!
- Under the sea quilt....and Taegu South Korea
- Dorothy we definitely aren't in Kansas anymore.......
- LOST but FOUND!!!!!!! Luck of the Irish!!!!
- Here we go again!!!!!!! HolyCrap tornadoes in Febr...
- Hard to say goodbye....
- ▼ February (8)