Music


Locations of Site Visitors
Life has definitely taken me to places I never thought I would go to....but nothing more exciting than where I am right now! Welcome to my world...


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How we spent our Christmas vacation........


Just a quick share. We had so much fun visiting our Children this past month. And saw a few fun things along the way. The trip began in Mississippi, Lousiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, then back to Mississippi. Now..... we got to have fun with the grands, baking cookies, watching movies, and even bowling. The kids got into all of it of course.Some, more than others. We also decided to give the bigger kids money... as part of their Christmas....now since cash is cash... we also had been saving our change for the past year..... and it just made sense to give them the whole jar..... let them count it all out..and then divide it three ways. They had almost as much fun counting it out as anything they could spend it on. And after much deliberation, it was decided to buy wood, to make a fort out of. Fun for a long time, I am sure. I also felt like I had to share this picture. As we were driving in Kansas, we spotted a neon signed Hippie van...advertising Chimineas... now , not a one was in sight..but they also seemed to be peddling another product!!!! The sign on the back of the van gave me a chuckle...but maybe it has something to do with growing up in the 60's! Then it was on to see the Princess and her baby brother. Here she is all dressed up...with no place in particular to go! Finally, have just a few quick quilts to share. Sorry for the quality of the photos...but cameras and I are just not on speaking terms. I quilted all of these and thought them all quite nice.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Giving the change jar is such fab gift! What a great idea *s*

Lauren The Artist said...

My goodness Doug is so big! And he looks so much like the little princess.

julieQ said...

Your quilting is gorgeous! Love the pastel-ish quilt, the last one...wonderful texture you made. I am so glad, looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Karan said...

Looks like you all had a great time. LOL @ the pot wagon. :0) Those quilts are, as always, gorgeous - just love the swirly pattern on the last one. Hope 2010 is just as full of great times with your family & wonderful quilts. :0)

Micki said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! The quilt is gorgeous!
Micki

prashant said...

The quilt is gorgeous!
PPC Advertising India