Music


Locations of Site Visitors
Life has definitely taken me to places I never thought I would go to....but nothing more exciting than where I am right now! Welcome to my world...


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snuggy's and good times.....


We are with the grands... and made them all snuggy fleece blankets. They were a hit as you can imagine. We made cookies today...hope to frost and put sprinkles on later tonight. I am enjoying the games...... we have played more board games... and laughed so much. Always fun times. Hope you all are keeping warm. I was so happy when I finished my very last quilt for a customer two days before we left to come to Kansas. And the College "ball wars" are going well. Oklahoma State is at the top of the tree as we speak. We 'll have to see who is the winner on Christmas morning. More good times.

2 comments:

www.xanga.com/pauljuliagraber said...

I just found your blog and enjoyed scrolling down and looking at your pictures. May you have a blessed Christmas. --Julia

Simple Home said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi. I love all of your quilts. Your little grandkids look so cute in their snuggy's. I've seen them everywhere, but homemade from Grandma is always better.
Blessings,
Marcia