Music


Locations of Site Visitors
Life has definitely taken me to places I never thought I would go to....but nothing more exciting than where I am right now! Welcome to my world...


Sunday, March 11, 2012

I guess we are ON THE MOVE.....

So hard to believe that is now March....but we have been so busy. First we have been finished up decluttering.... packing up all the extra stuff to get our house on the market. As Dr. Bob, AKA the Professor, has been offered a job in Boone, North Carolina! So we will be moving sometime after he graduates in mid May. He is currently teaching 4 classes at Mississippi State University. Getting the house ready, meant fine tuning a few things we had started. And there always seems to be yardwork to do. Last week, I put out a for sale by owner sign in the front yard...and this week we received an offer.... accepted, signed a contract, and are in  the appraisal and loan securing stage. It has all happened so fast that I can't quite believe it. So we are going to be looking for a home in Boone, soon. Hope to find some nice quilt ladies, and transitioning to Academia! Now if I can keep the house clean, staged until after all the walk throughs.... then pack up all the loose stuff. I had no idea I had accumulated so many things. I also am trying to get through with the customer quilts I had already committed to. A good feeling putting out the For Sale By Owner sign..... but the best thing was taking it down a week later! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Adventures in real estate - they never cease to amaze me. Congrats on selling *s* Can't wait to see what you are doing once in Boone!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations on getting your house sold so quickly - wonderful luck for sure. And what a great place to be moving! blessings, marlene