Music


Locations of Site Visitors
Life has definitely taken me to places I never thought I would go to....but nothing more exciting than where I am right now! Welcome to my world...


Thursday, March 25, 2010










We had a wonderful visit with our DS2 and family, Alas, I forgot my camera...so no pictures of our Little Princess. who is prettier every day. She was a delight..and her baby brother.... was a little darling. A very quick note..... Off to work. Mom is hanging in there...and I am flying up to visit her just after Easter. Pray that there are no late Snow storms.... with the weather you just don't know.




I have also, gotten back on track and finished up several customer quilts.... Still a bit behin
d. But can share these wonderful quilts..... I wish a few of them I had pieced, I so love the fact that my customers are so varied... and that I get to work on such different quilts. Although I do feel in a bit of a rut...they seem to be going toward the same quilt designs at the moment. I have become known as the feather queen as a result...but so enjoy doing feathers. I continue to slog through Piecing up some PIGS(projects in grocery sacks) to find a couple more to finish for the sisters. I have 3 cone for PA. and hope to finish one more.

5 comments:

Quilts on Bastings said...

Beautiful quilts - love the feathers you are quilting - I think the title "feather queen" might fit!

Libby said...

Love the quilt show and tell. I'm keeping you, your mom and the rest of the family in my thoughts.

Karan said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope the weather behaves & you can go see your Mom, as planned.
More beautiful quilts. I do love the feather pattern. :0)

Micki said...

The quilts are beautiful and your quilting is just incredible!
Micki

prashant said...

love the feathers you are quilting
PPC Advertising India