Music


Locations of Site Visitors
Life has definitely taken me to places I never thought I would go to....but nothing more exciting than where I am right now! Welcome to my world...


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Autumn is here.......


Our scarecrows in the front yard... wearing the school colors of Mississippi State. 

My little "Spooky" Quilt on the porch bench

Our Scarecrow door greeter who stands on the old milk box...from my sisters front porch, see Birdie, I still use it !!!

And anyone who really knows me, knows this may be more true than not!!!! 
Well today I sent off a box with two quilts to DS2 and his family. Hope the Princess likes hers. I am still behind, have a baby quilt owing to a neice...whose little darling is almost 1. The time has gotten away from me. Fall has hit...the leaves are all falling, and today for the first time, it turned cold...enough to wear a sweatshirt and need one. It may not last very long, but I feel winter creeping up on us. I have loved visiting blogs with their fall quilts displayed...mine sadly are not done. I only have two Halloween quilts.... and one is on the front porch on the bench, the other is a wall hanging with no place to hang at the moment! I have been trying to get caught up on quilting for others...but am not there yet. I did get to do two wonderful raffle quilts.... of course I forgot to take a photo of either...but I have purchased opportunities on both. I hope you all are enjoying your Autumn splendor... we are so fortunate to see the changing seasons. And Fall is one of my favorite ones! Oooohhhhh and how excited am I, I am flying out to Houston next week to see the Houston quilt market and assist my favorite designer, Jen of Reannalily Designs in her booth, 2148 I think..... come see us if you are there.Later, off to work on another quilt.

No comments: